What to Expect
*COVID 19 SAFETY PROTOCOL: be prepared to present your vaccination card at your appointment, masks are required at all times, please contact us to reschedule if you exhibit any symptoms such as fever, coughing, or shortness of breath.
- Each procedure lasts from 1.5 to 2 hours.
- Touch ups last from 30 minutes to 1 hour
- ‘Before’ pictures are taken for records and insurance purposes, as well as ‘after’ pictures
- Detailed consultation where expectations, desired shape, color, corrective measures and lifestyle are discussed.
- Topical anesthetic (Lidocaine) is applied to numb the area.
- Color implantation is done with a sterile, one time use needle and handle.
- Salicylic acid paste works to break down the old pigment and bring it to the surface of the skin, where it eventually sloughs off.
- Removal is a slow and steady process and multiple sessions may be required.
- In most cases, pigment removal must be followed by a new brow, eyeliner or lip procedure in order to achieve the desired outcome.
- Post care treatment and detailed instructions are given.
- Touch-up appointment is booked at the end of the session to ensure optimal removal
of the existing pigment.
- Avoid applying any products to the area in the first 10 days post procedure. After 10 days, Aquaphor can be used to soothe the skin.